Building your Coaching Practice
Create & sustain a thriving coaching business that works for you & your lifestyle
This interactive session will help you to:
- Identify your coaching market
- Start to create a business plan
- Understand where to find clients
- Know how to be successful in chemistry meetings
- Know what and how to charge
- Build your business
When: Wednesday, September 13th
Where: Central London
The session will be led by Helen Tiffany, who has been the MD of Bec Development for 15 years, building a successful coaching and training practice that has expanded year on year. Read more about Helen
- Helen will share her experiences, challenges and insights to help you maximize every opportunity to build the business you want.
- Go away with templates, tools and inspiration.
- This workshop is practical and interactive so email any questions before and we will add them to the programme!
This is a ticket only event @ £199 per person.
Early Bird Offer: £150, for all tickets purchased before July 31st 2017.
We certainly wouldn’t want to influence you but… how does £100 off this masterclass sound?
Bec Development clients are benefiting from substantial discounts on a range of workshops and masterclasses being run by us for the Content Marketing Association (CMA).
The next masterclass takes place in October – the date is currently being finalised – and focuses on Influencing.
- The full price for this masterclass is £299 + VAT.
- Bec Development clients can attend for £199 + VAT.
The masterclass is aimed at all those leading or managing teams, managing internal relationships, or dealing directly with clients. It will show those attending how to refine their own influencing style and use a range of strategies and techniques with confidence and impact.
The masterclass is run by Shelia Clark who uses her extensive board level experience to help people in business achieve superior performance and become powerful influencers. You can read more about Sheila in Our Coaches & Trainers section
When: Wednesday, October 25th – 9.30am to 1pm
- To ensure discounted places early booking is essential*.
- When you book your place select the CMA member rate of £199 + VAT*
*Please say that you heard about the course from Bec Development to ensure you benefit from this price.
The Influencing Masterclass covers:
- understanding different influencing styles and behaviours
- exploring techniques, such as Push and Pull and reframing
- listening and questioning approaches
- creating personal strategies to meet your challenges
- how to prepare and have the most impact
- practicing and flexing your influencer style
- leaving with a toolkit you can start using right away.
Maternity & Menopause
How is your organisation creating the change?
Each year millions of women in the UK begin asking themselves life-changing questions about their work and career paths because of one of the words above.
The conclusions they come to can profoundly influence what they earn, the roles they undertake and the way they work.
These conclusions also impact the organisations they work with.
- These are big questions.
- But is your organisation delivering big answers?
- And if not, how much talent is being lost while we still wait for those answers?
Ask the questions – and help us answer them
The Bec Development M&M Debate takes a look at Maternity & Menopause with the aim of creating new thinking around both topics.
When: Date to be confirmed.
Where: Central London.
- Starting a family – workplace attitudes have evolved but what’s missing from current thinking?
- Is “menopause” the last HR taboo?
- What should organisations being doing to prevent the female brain drain?
- A panel of speakers with unique perspectives on the issues.
- A chance to help shape the debate.
Ticket prices will be kept low but will include a donation to Barnardo’s.
The panel will include Helen Tiffany, MD of the Bec Development.
“I am currently going through the menopause and am very aware how it can impact on everything from energy levels to confidence. My conversations with a whole range of women at various stages in their careers make it very clear that many of this issues are also experienced by women starting families. Yet the debate about these topics seems to be extremely limited. We’d like to change that.”