Bec Development events
Or as we like to call them – learning with wine
Our Talent Nights and Breakfast Clubs (we tend to serve breakfast rather than wine at our morning events) are designed to be practical, thought provoking and fun. We also host regular Continuous Professional Development (CPD) events. Many of our events are free.
Topics are as diverse as Artificial Intelligence, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, yoga, training and coaching measurement and evaluation techniques, media skills, behavioural economics… All delivered by industry experts and thought leaders. The aim is to send you back to the office full of great ideas that you can start putting into practice right away.
Maternity & Menopause
How is your organisation creating the change?
Each year millions of women in the UK begin asking themselves life-changing questions about their work and career paths because of one of the words above.
The conclusions they come to can profoundly influence what they earn, the roles they undertake and the way they work.
These conclusions also impact the organisations they work with.
- These are big questions.
- But is your organisation delivering big answers?
- And if not, how much talent is being lost while we still wait for those answers?
Ask the questions – and help us answer them
The Bec Development M&M Debate takes a look at Maternity & Menopause with the aim of creating new thinking around both topics.
When: Date to be confirmed.
Where: Central London.
- Starting a family – workplace attitudes have evolved but what’s missing from current thinking?
- Is “menopause” the last HR taboo?
- What should organisations being doing to prevent the female brain drain?
- A panel of speakers with unique perspectives on the issues.
- A chance to help shape the debate.
Ticket prices will be kept low but will include a donation to Barnardo’s.
The panel will include Helen Tiffany, MD of the Bec Development.
“I am currently going through the menopause and am very aware how it can impact on everything from energy levels to confidence. My conversations with a whole range of women at various stages in their careers make it very clear that many of this issues are also experienced by women starting families. Yet the debate about these topics seems to be extremely limited. We’d like to change that.”
Building your Coaching Practice
Create & sustain a thriving coaching business that works for you & your lifestyle
This interactive session will help you to:
- Identify your coaching market
- Start to create a business plan
- Understand where to find clients
- Know how to be successful in chemistry meetings
- Know what and how to charge
- Build your business
When: Date to be confirmed
Where: Central London
The session will be led by Helen Tiffany, who has been the MD of Bec Development for 15 years, building a successful coaching and training practice that has expanded year on year. Read more about Helen
- Helen will share her experiences, challenges and insights to help you maximize every opportunity to build the business you want.
- Go away with templates, tools and inspiration.
- This workshop is practical and interactive so email any questions before and we will add them to the programme!