Listings and how to book your place
Mood & Food @ Work – eat, drink and think like a superhero
Here at Bec Development we use Talent Nights to invite the brightest and the best – as our guests. We partake of a little light networking, learn something incredibly useful and enjoy a little something to drink. We like to call this #learningwithwine
So join us for Mood & Food @ Work at a wonderful Thames view location in London. It’s tasty, fun and will feed you some mouth watering tips and inspiring insights to ensure your workplace performance is truly epic and you still have energy to spare for fun. We have two amazing presenters for you!
Talent Nights are free but you much book your place.
Maternity & Menopause
How is your organisation creating the change?
Each year millions of women in the UK begin asking themselves life-changing questions about their work and career paths because of one of the words above.
The conclusions they come to can profoundly influence what they earn, the roles they undertake and the way they work.
Ask the questions – and help us answer them
The Bec Development M&M Debate takes a look at Maternity & Menopause with the aim of creating new thinking around both topics.
When: Date to be confirmed.
Where: Central London.
- Starting a family – workplace attitudes have evolved but what’s missing from current thinking?
- Is “menopause” the last HR taboo?
- What should organisations being doing to prevent the female brain drain?
- A panel of speakers with unique perspectives on the issues.
- A chance to help shape the debate.
Ticket prices will be kept low but will include a donation to Barnardo’s.
The panel will include Helen Tiffany, MD of the Bec Development.
“I am currently going through the menopause and am very aware how it can impact on everything from energy levels to confidence. My conversations with a whole range of women at various stages in their careers make it very clear that many of this issues are also experienced by women starting families. Yet the debate about these topics seems to be extremely limited. We’d like to change that.”
Building your Coaching Practice
Create & sustain a thriving coaching business that works for you & your lifestyle
This interactive session will help you to:
- Identify your coaching market
- Start to create a business plan
- Understand where to find clients
- Know how to be successful in chemistry meetings
- Know what and how to charge
- Build your business
When: Date to be confirmed
Where: Central London
The session will be led by Helen Tiffany, who has been the MD of Bec Development for 15 years, building a successful coaching and training practice that has expanded year on year. Read more about Helen
- Helen will share her experiences, challenges and insights to help you maximize every opportunity to build the business you want.
- Go away with templates, tools and inspiration.
- This workshop is practical and interactive so email any questions before and we will add them to the programme!