We are enrolling for our next programme which starts in October 2019.
Modules have been designed so everything you learn can be used immediately.
Develop your coaching practice within an organisation, or set up in business on your own.
Meet like minded professionals from business and industry in small class settings in central London – your exclusive and growing Coach House alumni.
Starting in October 2019
- Module 1 – Understanding coaching (2 day introduction): Tuesday 1st & Wednesday 2nd October 2019
- Module 2 – The psychology of coaching: Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Module 3 – The coach’s toolkit: Thursday 5th December 2019
- Module 4 – Developing your style & confidence: Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Module 5 – Performance coaching: Thursday 13th February 2020
- Module 6 – Your coaching future: Thursday 12th March 2020
- Corporate – full rate £4,400
- Individual – full rate £3,400
``The most inspirational learning journey I've been on for a long time.``- Amanda Davie
``The programme is comprehensive and considered, with time built in for debate, discussion and practice.``- Jude Brooks
``A wonderful journey, beginning with gaining an understanding of coaching, to practising a wide range of tools and techniques.``- Mary Langan
``Inspiring and truly motivating experience. I have learnt so much! Thank you.``- Pippa Goodwin
``The course content is exactly what I was looking for and I'm in awe of the experts teaching us.``- Amanda Davie
`` If you're thinking of becoming a coach this is a fantastic course.``- Mary Langan