Dates for our October 2019 start date will be published in 2018 but for guidance on timing please contact The Coach House using the contact details below.
Starting in March 2019
- Module 1 – Understanding coaching (2 day introduction): Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th March 2019
- Module 2 – The psychology of coaching: Friday 29th March 2019
- Module 3 – The coach’s toolkit: Wednesday 8th May 2019
- Module 4 – Developing your style & confidence: Monday 10th June 2019
- Module 5 – Performance coaching: Monday 9th September 2019
- Module 6 – Your coaching future: Wednesday 9th October 2019
What other graduates – your influential Coach House alumni – have to say…
``The most inspirational learning journey I've been on for a long time.``- Amanda Davie
``The programme is comprehensive and considered, with time built in for debate, discussion and practice.``- Jude Brooks
``A wonderful journey, beginning with gaining an understanding of coaching, to practising a wide range of tools and techniques.``- Mary Langan
``Inspiring and truly motivating experience. I have learnt so much! Thank you.``- Pippa Goodwin
``The course content is exactly what I was looking for and I'm in awe of the experts teaching us.``- Amanda Davie
`` If you're thinking of becoming a coach this is a fantastic course.``- Mary Langan
Your next step to becoming a professional business coach or life coach
- Contact the Coach House team. We can answer any questions you have.
- Even if the current programme dates don’t work for you – get in touch. We’ll add you to our mailing list so you’ll be the first to know when new Coach House programme dates are added.