Wellbeing is more than a free banana at work and a spot of chanting. We know you want your employees to realise ambitions, get the job done and achieve career goals but now, more than ever, it’s easy for people to feel stressed and just not at the top of their game.
What really makes a difference is developing new and better patterns of behaviour within your workforce using the latest research and thinking from areas such as neuroscience and positive psychology.
But above all our approach is practical and designed to be delivered against agreed success measures and realistic budgets. We work with you to integrate wellness at a strategic level within your people plan.
One of the ways we do this for you is through our Boost programme
- Our research tells us that learning in bite-sized chunks and experiencing the “how to” help make learning stick and ensures that being well becomes part the day job.
- So we bring together the right combination of wellbeing experts in key areas such as time management, resilience training, coaching techniques, managing energy levels, yoga, breathing excercises…
- These experts then deliver easy-to-digest sessions, grouped and delivered over a day, half-day or rolled out in smaller chunks over a longer time span of wellbeing work.
- Sessions can be further tailored to your workforce profile and specific life stages, lifestyles and age groups.
- Alternatively, plan a BOOST festival and see our experts under one roof, in one day with one goal in mind.