keeps on growing
now enrolling for 2021
"Catalyst" for new managers
and emerging leaders
Whether its how to give great feedback or how to lead, we work in partnership with our clients finding the best way to help their people learn.
Now we are in new territory we deliver the same results and quality of content in an interactive virtual way through a mix of virtual classrooms, video content you can badge or a blend thereof.
Brilliant Basics and Beyond
Providing your managers with essential building blocks to manage both virtual and office based teams. Topics include:
- Role of Manager
Mental Wellness Workshop
Feelings of anxiety, fear and loneliness are rife currently and seriously risk compromising our mental health; this workshop looks at how to understand and deal with those feelings in a work environment.
- Understand the deep-rooted role and effects of anxiety and what happens when it ‘hijacks’ our behaviour
- Learn a 4-step process for managing experiences of heightened anxiety, stress and being overwhelmed
- Explore how we can practice compassion to ourselves and others
- Identify ways in which we can self-care to protect our mental health
Led by an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist
Diversity and Inclusion
Our success as human beings depends on how successful we are at engaging with difference. This interactive 2hr workshop aims to start participants on their journey to develop knowledge and understanding of diversity and inclusion in service of themselves and within your organisation. Topics include:
- The case for Diversity & Inclusion
- The importance of organisational values in shaping culture
- Conscious bias & Unconscious bias
- So what? Now what?